The Secrets Of Casual Dating
There are many ways to do dating these days. More and more people are coming up with casual friends dating arrangements that work well with their busy schedules. There’s nothing sleazy about finding an arrangement that works for you. Today on Passionseach’s Friend’s Dating blog we’ll show you the best kept secrets to casual dating.
If you’re going to find that right person for casual dating, you have to make sure you’re looking in all the right places, spotting the right people and talking the right talk. Read on and you’ll find all sorts of easy tips.
Good places for meeting casual dates.
- Online dating sites (obviously)
- Exercise classes (try dance classes, they are more interactive)
- Clubs (as long as you go with a wing man or woman)
- Parties (friends house parties are perfect)
- Classes (cooking, pottery ect)
- College (most people are too busy for anything serious)
- Hospital cafeterias (doctors, nurses, techs, all of them just want casual dating)
Spot someone who is open to no strings attached dating.
- They are with a wing man or wing woman and are scanning the room for prospects. Attire may vary, do not make assumptions on what someone wears. It’s more in the romantic body language.
- They’re being playful and rambunctious, flirting and making a lot of eye contact with you.
- In conversation they mention that they just got out of a relationship and aren’t looking for anything serious.
- They talk about sex, not love.
- They ask you about your relationships status, if you’re single, if you’re looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Talking to your potential match.
- Ease into things. Check and make sure they’re single. If this is an online dating situation, look carefully at their profile to see what they’ve chose for their dating goals. Sometimes they will say right on their personals post that they are just looking for casual stuff.
- Make good eye contact and some light physical contact, a light touch on the shoulder or hand, to see if there is chemistry.
- Say you’re looking for something simple, an easy going, no stress kind of situation. See how they react, if they look pleased, keep going. If they looked alarmed, you might need to move on.
- Be honest. Make sure you don’t say you’re looking for “the one” or a girlfriend if you’re not. If they’re looking for those things, they can find them in someone else. If you’re up front, then there will be no confusion down the line.
- Exchange numbers right away.
- Facebook friend them, comment on a recent post, but no old pictures because then they’ll know you’re spending time on their page.
- Texting is a great way to communicate in casual dating. It’s not too personal, yet it’s still someone quite intimate, because you can do it in bed…
Sealing the dating deal!
- The first time you meet up, make it somewhere casual. Set the stage for what you’re expecting out of this arrangement. A movie theater is another good place, romantic but relaxed.
- Make out on the date, initiate what you want. If you’re well received and the chemistry continues, then you’ve got yourself a new adult friend. If it feels awkward or they stop things, accept it, but unless there is a good reason, move on, don’t waste your time of theirs.
- If things went well, when you’re saying goodnight, don’t say “I’ll call you”. However, when you get home, send them a text saying you had a great time. Then…next time you want to meet up, send them a text and ask if they’re free.